ABOUT THE H-CLOUD ADVISORY BOARD
The H-CLOUD Advisory Board gathers top-notch experts in the field of Cloud Computing that will provide insights about research, technology, market and/or regulatory trends that are of relevance to the H-CLOUD planned activities. This will help identify main research, innovation and deployment challenges and opportunities contributing to identify a common agenda for European-driven efforts. Interventions of AB representatives will be triggered to help steering strategic directions and strengthening dialogues to all relevant stakeholders.
The H-CLOUD Advisory Board Members will be:
- Given a chance to shape the future research agenda and roadmap for Cloud Computing in Europe.
- Given the opportunity to collaborate and exchange ideas with other prominent experts and be offered networking opportunities online and offline.
- Invited to expert panels and / or thematic workshops.
- Given exposure through the H-CLOUD and the EC media channels – blogs, interviews, etc.
- Given early access to business and R&D reports produced within the project.
- Get free registration to relevant events.
The H-CLOUD Advisory Board members are: