ABOUT THE H-CLOUD ADVISORY BOARD
The H-CLOUD Advisory Board gathers top-notch experts in the field of Cloud Computing that will provide insights about research, technology, market and/or regulatory trends that are of relevance to the H-CLOUD planned activities. This will help identify main research, innovation and deployment challenges and opportunities contributing to identify a common agenda for European-driven efforts. Interventions of AB representatives will be triggered to help steering strategic directions and strengthening dialogues to all relevant stakeholders. Most interactions will run remotely, but AB members will be invited once a year at planned face-to-face experts workshops (travel and accommodation costs will be supported by the H-CLOUD project).
The H-CLOUD Advisory Board Members will be:
- Given a chance to shape the future research agenda and roadmap for Cloud Computing in Europe.
- Given the opportunity to collaborate and exchange ideas with other prominent experts and be offered networking opportunities online and offline.
- Invited to expert panels and / or thematic workshops – travel and accommodation will be covered by H-CLOUD.
- Given exposure through the H-CLOUD and the EC media channels – blogs, interviews, etc.
- Given early access to business and R&D reports produced within the project.
- Get free registration to relevant events.