“The digital transformation of the EU economy depends on the availability and uptake of secure, energy-efficient, affordable and high-quality data processing capacities, such as those offered by cloud infrastructures and services, both in data centres and at the edge.”
A European strategy for data, February 2020
Let’s shape together the new strategy for Cloud Computing in Europe!
The Horizon Cloud Summit 2020 aims at gathering researchers and innovators, Cloud stakeholders, as well as Cloud initiatives and projects to be on top of the relevant technology and market developments. The main objectives are to:
- Discuss and shape the Strategic Agenda for Research, Innovation and Deployment of Cloud Computing in Europe as a crucial step to guide future public and private investments, by identifying the main research, innovation and deployment opportunities and challenges.
- Share information on the latest advancements in the European Cloud Computing landscape, including relevant research initiatives, regulations, innovation, market opportunities, emerging use cases, as well as markets and business models.
- Increase collaboration among Cloud stakeholders and foster the creation of synergies across the European Cloud Computing ecosystem, that will ensure its growth.
The Horizon Cloud Summit 2020 will be an opportunity to:
- Contribute to the shaping of a Strategic Agenda for Research, Innovation and Deployment of Cloud Computing in Europe (2021-2027)
- Follow inspiring talks by Cloud Computing experts and prominent representatives from inside and outside the European Cloud Computing community
The TOP 3 objectives to make your stay a success:
- Meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Discover new Cloud Computing products & services
- Get information about latests trends in the Cloud Computing scene
Help us promoting Horizon Cloud Summit 2020!
Download our Communication Package with pre-defined tweets, visuals and content and help us making H-CLOUD Summit a success!