September 13, 2021 – September 14, 2021 all-day
- Identify current and future priority needs for IoT and edge computing standardisation.
- Information sharing on the latest developments related to IoT and edge computing standardisation.
- Support dialogue and collaboration among IoT related SDOs to foster convergence towards globally interoperable solutions for the IoT and edge computing across domains.
- Elaborate and propose a proactive strategy for enhancing the contribution of European research projects to global standardisation effort.
- Identifying the driving sectors in IoT Edge computing standardisation
- IoT and Edge Computing Standardisation Challenges
- European Research and Standardisation in IoT and Edge Computing for Industrial IoT, Telecommunications and Automotive Domains
- European Research and Standardisation in IoT and Edge Computing for Home, Living, Energy and Mobility