H-CLOUD partner Mark Dietrich from EGI foundation was recently interviewed by the Advanced Technologies for Industry (ATI) project for their video series “ATI Talks”. In this interview, Mark explained how Small- and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) can benefit from the adoption of cloud services.
More specifically, he elaborated on:
- What H-CLOUD is and how it supports the Cloud Computing research and innovation community in Europe;
- How cloud can enable digital transformation;
- The challenges companies and SMEs face in adopting cloud services;
- The European cloud policy objectives.
You can watch the whole video here:
More about ATI:
The EU’s industrial policy approach promotes the creation of a competitive European industry. In order to properly support the implementation of policies and initiatives, a systematic monitoring of technological trends and reliable, up-to-date data on advanced technologies is needed. To this end, the Advanced Technologies for Industry (ATI) project has been set up. It provides policymakers, industry representatives and academia with:
- Statistical data on the creation and use of advanced technologies (including information on enabling conditions such as skills, investment or entrepreneurship).
- Analytical reports on technological trends, sectoral insights and products.
- Analyses of policy measures and policy tools related to the uptake of advanced technologies.
- Analyses of technological trends in competing economies such as in the US, China or Japan.
- Access to technology centres and innovation hubs across EU countries.
More information here.