Following the “Digital Autonomy in the Computing Continuum” Workshop in November 2021 (more information here), the European Commission invites stakeholders from industry, academia, and innovators to participate in an Information and Virtual Brokerage Session on 2 February 2022, 9:30 am – 12:30 pm CET.
The event addresses the following two Horizon Europe 2022 Calls:
- “World leading data and computing technologies” and
- “Digital and emerging technologies for competitiveness and fit for the green deal”.
The open and free half-day virtual event will introduce the three Horizon Europe calls “Cognitive Cloud: AI-enabled computing continuum from Cloud to Edge (RIA)”, “Open source for cloud-based services (RIA)“, and “Programming tools for decentralised intelligence and swarms (RIA)”.
The event offers a unique international networking experience to forge the winning partnerships with academics, researchers, industrial stakeholders, and SMEs. Event participants will have the unique opportunity to pitch new concepts and applications, proposal ideas, and expertise in front of leading research organisations and cutting-edge innovators from across industry.
- Pitch registration is open now! The deadline to register for a pitch is on 31 January 2022 12:00 CET latest. The event organisers will validate and confirm your pitch slot by 1 February 2022 12:00 CET.
- Get the latest Horizon Europe Cloud-Edge-IoT Call information from the European Commission.
- Extend your scientific network, build quality partnerships, prepare to participate in Cloud-Edge-IoT Horizon Europe Calls.
- Discuss and develop new proposal ideas on Cloud-Edge-IoT at European level.
- Acquire new cross-border contacts and initiate collaborations.
- Promote your outcomes, technologies, and know-how.
Who can participate?
Representatives of companies, universities, research institutes SMEs, individuals interested in sharing new projects ideas and finding collaboration partners.
The event is organised by the European Commission in collaboration with H-CLOUD (Grant Agreement no 871920), HUB4CLOUD (Grant Agreement no 101016673), and EU-IoT (Grant Agreement no 956671).