The European Cloud Computing landscape is quickly evolving. To give you an overview of state-of-the-art European research and innovation actors in Cloud Computing and to help you increase visibility for your Cloud initiative, H-CLOUD is organising the webinar “Navigating the European Cloud Community” on Thursday, 14 October 2021, 14:00 – 15:00 CET. You are cordially invited to join this free webinar.
During the webinar you will:
- Meet leading Cloud Computing actors and learn how they are dealing with main challenges in the field,
- Hear about interesting Cloud use cases from both, a business and research perspective,
- Learn about key success factors and good practices selected by H-CLOUD analysts, and
- Increase visibility for your Cloud initiative by participating in the Open Online Catalogue and Repository of European Cloud businesses and projects.
14:00 – 14:10 Succeeding in the Cloud Scene: Good Practices
Gabriella Cattaneo, IDC
14:10 – 14:15 The H-CLOUD Online Catalogue
Emanuele Pristera, AcrossLimits
14:15 – 14:20 How to Contribute and Promote your Cloud Initiative?
Angele Giuliano, AcrossLimits
14:20 – 14:55 Interactive Pitch Session: Discover Good Cloud Practices!
- Andreas Ocklenburg, cloudSME
- Teresa Girbal, eSPAP
- Zoltan Mann, RestAssured & FogProtect
- Geert Machtelinckx, Threefold
14:55 – 15:00 The Way Forward
Dr Federico M. Facca, Martel Innovate