On 15 September 2020, Open Clouds for Research Environments (OCRE) will launch its first open funding call focused on consumable commercial Cloud and digital services for researchers. The call will last for six weeks and aims to fund projects which:
- Intend on consuming cloud and digital services to accelerate research outcomes
- Are able to demonstrate the impact of these services in terms of their outputs and agility
- Are not currently using these tools at scale
- Provide significant relevance in terms of their research discipline
- Form part of the broader European research community
- Hope to support further research and collaboration through their efforts
- Look to begin consuming services at year end 2020 or early 2021
A webinar will launch the call on 15 September 2020, 11:00 CEST. If you would like to learn more about the funding call, join the webinar!
OCRE is part of the broader European Open Science Cloud landscape and focuses on the delivery of commercial cloud and digital platforms providing for excellence regarding European research outcomes and ensuring that related data support the FAIR (findable, accessible, interoperable and reusable) data principles.